↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (37)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art

Business (7)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

Nobody ever got rich by wasting money

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01