↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (6)

Technology (2)

Politics (4)

Art

Business (8)

Celebrity

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

On Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons. -HHGTTG

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01