↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (6)

Technology (2)

Politics (4)

Art

Business (8)

Celebrity

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait til oil and coal run out before we tackle that. -Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01