↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (6)

Technology (2)

Politics (4)

Art

Business (8)

Celebrity

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

I have learned two important things in life. I don't remember the first one, but the second one is write everything down.

When you truly don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01