↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (53)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (6)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

When you truly don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Always remember, money is not everything in life, but make sure you earn enough before you think of such nonsense...

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01