↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (53)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (6)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

Out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge. -Winston Churchill

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01