↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (50)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (7)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

A man with one watch always knows the time. A man with two watches is never sure. - Murphy's Laws of Computers

Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool would want to. -Murphy's Laws of Computers

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01