↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (53)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (6)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

War is the continuation of politics by other means, Politics is the continuation of economics by other means -Carl von Clausewitz

It is the inalienable right of every Englishman to pronounce foreign words exactly as he pleases. -Winston Churchill

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01