↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (50)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (7)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

Hard times create strong people, strong people create good times, good times create weak people, weak people create hard times.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

An expert is someone brought in at the last minute to share the blame.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01