↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (50)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (7)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

What people need to hear loud and clear is that we're running out of energy in America. -George W. Bush, May 2001

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. -Thomas Paine

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01