↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (53)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (6)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

Nobody ever got rich by wasting money

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Never let a computer know you are in a hurry. -Murphy's Laws of Computers

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01