↓↓ Sections ↓↓
 
Home

People (53)

Technology (4)

Politics (5)

Art (2)

Business (6)

Celebrity (2)

Travel (5)

Events

Random Quotes

To be thrown upon one's own resources, is to be cast into the very lap of fortune; for our faculties then undergo a development and display an energy of which they were previously unsusceptible. -Benjamin Franklin

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.

© 2018 | Stats | Links | X1 | X2.01