An organisation where people work together is called a business and people work to make and sell products or services, normally in teams. A business can earn a profit for the products and services it offers, and a portion of that profit is paid to the government as corporation tax.
The word business comes from the word busy, and means doing things. It works on regular basis. The definition of a small business is an independently owned and operated company that has a limit on it's size and in revenue depending on the industry.
An example of a small business would be a local bakery that employs 12 people. A manufacturing facility that employees less than 500 people is an example of a small business.
Here a few articles related to business, networking, professional coaching and parties in or around London.
- Fast access to Funding Article on how to get quick access to funding or capital
- Billionaires around the world including Bill Gates (Microsoft), Elon Musk (Space X) and Warren Buffett.
- Business Events London usually means networking or skills workshops in London's finest venues.
- Why Going Cash-free Is Probably A Bad Idea It's always a good idea to have a backup.
- Exclusive areas in London old-money elite being pushed out of London by UHNW (Ultra High Net Worth) individuals.
- The Business Show will be showing the Best British Businesses and consultancies in November 2019.
- The Golden Network Runs business networking skills workshops in London. The aim is to help newcomers make the best of what London has to offer - connections.
(C) 2016 ~ 2020 SI7 - Stats